Heating Repair Services Available in Spring Hill, Brooksville Weeki Wachee, Inverness FL and Surrounding Areas
Heater repairs aren’t something that you can afford to wait on. That’s why Butler Heating & A/C Inc. is committed to providing you with fast and efficient fixes any time your heater isn’t working the way that it should.
Common Heat Repairs
There are many things that can go wrong with your HVAC system. It’s best to pay close attention to how your heating system typically works so you’ll notice anything out of the ordinary as soon as possible. The sooner you can identify a problem, the easier it is for our team to fix. Watch out for signs of some common repair needs such as:
- A malfunctioning thermostat that doesn’t meet your comfort settings
- Problems with the pilot light or ignition which cause a lack of hot air
- Mechanical wear causing a total system breakdown
- A faulty burner that reduces your heating capacity
- A clogged gas line that stops heat from reaching your home
Our Heating Repair Process
Butler Heating & A/C Inc. employs only NATE-certified technicians so you’re guaranteed the highest quality of care for your heating system. We start assessing your needs as soon as you call. Our team members know how to ask the right questions so we can prepare our technicians for the likely cause of your problem. We’ll then schedule a convenient appointment time for you, with a limited window of time for your visit.
Our technicians can service all makes and models, so you can reach out to Butler Heating & A/C Inc. for any need. Our vans are stocked with all the essential tools and parts for most repairs, so you’ll get an immediate solution for most issues.
Why Call Butler Heating & A/C Inc.
When you’re working with Butler Heating & A/C Inc., you’ll notice a real difference. We work hard to provide you with the care and attention that you deserve. We treat all our customers like members of the family and treat your home as carefully as we would treat our own. Here’s why homeowners in Spring Hill choose us as their heating contractor:
- We offer flat-rate pricing.
- We provide a 100 percent customer satisfaction guarantee
- Our technicians are NATE-certified
- Well sell Trane products, as well as service all makes and models
- We’ve been a family-owned and operated company since 1980.
- We provide 24/7 emergency heating repairs