Ductless AC and Indoor Air Quality Products and Services Available in Spring Hill, Brooksville, Weeki Wachee, FL and Surrounding Areas
A ductless ac system offers efficient cooling throughout your Spring Hill home that’s a refreshing change from more traditional central air conditioners. If you’re looking for a fresh way to manage your warm-weather comfort, a ductless mini-split AC installation from Butler Heating & A/C Inc. may be the perfect solution.
Is Ductless AC Right for Me?
A ductless air conditioner lets you eliminate the extensive ductwork that’s necessary with a traditional cooling system. When you upgrade to ductless, you get a space-saving alternative that features small wall-mounted units you can control individually throughout the house. This design is ideal for several purposes. A ductless air conditioner may be right for you if:
- You have a historic home and don’t want to add ductwork to the design
- You want cooling in a garage, basement, or home addition not connected to your ductwork
- You’d like zoned comfort that allows different settings in each part of the house
- You’re interested in improving your air quality and eliminating dirty ducts
- You want a smaller carbon footprint
- You’re interested in lowering your energy bills
How Ductless AC Works
A ductless air conditioner features an outside unit and at least one indoor unit. These are connected by a small three-inch hole in the wall. You can add more indoor units as necessary to keep your home cool. The refrigerant passes through the tubing that connects the indoor and outdoor units, and a small blower on your wall-mounted air conditioner delivers cooling directly to the room without the need for ductwork.
A ductless heat pump takes convenience and efficiency to the next level by offering heating as well. This system can deliver customized comfort in any season. If you’d like to learn more about ductless mini-split installations, just give our team a call.
Indoor Air Quality Solutions for Your Spring Hill Home
There are many installations available that will help you improve your indoor air quality. Butler Heating & A/C Inc. is a proud Trane dealer, offering a selection of systems that will provide you with cleaner air. If you’re interested in improving your indoor air quality, you may want to consider one or more of the following:
- Air cleaners or air purifiers: Reduce the number of pollutants and irritants with systems that pull these hazards from the air.
- Ventilators: Keep the air clean with a mechanical ventilation system that vents stale air outside and pulls fresh air in.
- Air humidifiers: Manage moisture in your home and prevent dry air with a whole-home humidifier.